Co-Active® Executive Coaching
We place coaching to the core of our business and work with Executives;
• who are wishing to enhance their growth perspective
• who emphasize more on their strategic thinking, communication, decision making skills
• who inspire people to show their peak performance
• who are moving to new positions
• who are emerging leaders
• By encouraging the coachee to move forward through life aligned with the values and purposes of the coachee
• By creating awareness on the coachee about strengths and weaknesses to move towards a goal.
• Coaching does not only influence individual performance, it also affects the organization's capacity to execute by bringing a culture within the company. Corporate coaching has been known to increase productivity and unlock talent potential for reaching peak performance in business environment.
• We focus on how the coachee achieves results, brings out the best in others, leads with vision and improves organizational systems.
• We measure self limiting styles such as self protection over productive engagement, aggression over alignment and see the styles such as protecting self, working high on approval of others and getting results through high control tactics.
• We help increase the executive presence within the company.
• We encourage clients to continually improve competencies and to develop new developmental alliances where necessary to achieve their goals.
Tangible results of coaching
• Organizational strength
• Own retention
• Bottom Line Profitability
• Reduced turnover
Intangible results of coaching
• Improved relationships with Reports, Stakeholders, Peers, Clients
• Improved Teamwork
• Improved job satisfaction
• Reduced Conflict
• Increased organizational commitment
ROI of coaching
• A Manchester Consulting Group study of Fortune 100 executives found that coaching resulted in an ROI of almost six times the program cost.
• An International Personnel Management Association survey found that productivity increased by 88 percent when coaching was combined with training (compared to a 22 percent increase with training alone).
• A study of a Fortune 500 telecommunications company by MetrixGlobal found that executive coaching resulted in a 529 percent ROI.
• Metropolitan Life Insurance Company found that productivity among salespeople who had participated in an intensive coaching program rose by an average of 35 percent.
Within our relationship we contract on
• Purpose and objectives
• Measure of Success
• Roles of Stakeholders
• Confidentiality Agreement